Monday, October 6, 2014

Ask yourself: Why are you playing the game?

“Why do you do this?”  Matthew McConaughey asks the Texas Longhorns.


Watch this video for a quick listen.  You just may be inspired to dig deeper into your own restaurant.  You may say you do this to feed people the way your momma fed you, to carry on tradition, to share what you love, or even simply because you’re a great chef and your restaurant rocks. At the end of the day it’s about you, and we want to know why do you play this game? 

“I didn’t do my best work, I still don’t think I’ve done my best work until I push myself even further than I think I can do.” Says McConaughey.

We think you’re all doing great, but we want to help you do even better! Let’s find out what drives you to play this game every day. To all those restaurant owners who run their business through tradition, love, passion, enthusiasm or whatever drives you, we support you and want to help spread your message to all those hungry folks.
 
Leave a comment below on why you play this game.  Let us help you play the game the way you always dreamed.

Written By: Cody Schantz

No comments:

Post a Comment